Platinum Partners employs an eclectic repertoire of strategies to generate consistent returns in up and down markets.
The multi-strategy Platinum Partners Value Arbitrage (PPVA) fund allocates around 60% of its capital to a range of liquid trading strategies, including four long/short equity managers, three quantitative strategies, a pair of energy-related portfolios and a couple of managers investing in Korea and Indonesia.
The rest of the portfolio is invested in asset-based lending and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden