Inefficiencies in the market it creates underlie the investment process of the Liontrust Credit Fund.
The fund invests primarily in listed European investment grade and high yield fixed income securities and derivatives utilising a credit-based, opportunistic approach. It uses a top-down macro view of European credit markets and fundamental, bottom-up credit analysis to make its selections. The fund maintains long and short positions in over and undervalued securities in order to make returns.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines