A major credit rating agency recently described the team behind the Permal Fixed Income fund of hedge funds (FoHF) as being among “the most stable and experienced in the business [and its process], very well resourced and consistent”.
With assets under management of over $4 billion, this is a large fund. It employs long, trading, and macro strategies to achieve its returns. The fund is managed by a team headed by portfolio manager Javier Dyer and senior analyst Alex Pillersdorf, in addition to a
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019