Far from complaining about the turbulent markets prevalent since 2008, Ian Heslop, head of quantitative strategies at Old Mutual Asset Managers, relishes the challenge.
Heslop, together with Amadeo Alentorn and Mike Servent and supported by Yuangao Liu and Lawrence Clark, manages the Old Mutual Global Equity Absolute Return Fund, launched in July 2009.
“What we are trying to do is pure market neutrality. We are not looking to take beta bets within the portfolio. We work hard to understand how the
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights