The Casteel Diversified Fund, opened in June 2010, was launched primarily to provide capital preservation with low volatility within an absolute return environment. The company, launched in 2006, chose to use the Ucits structure to provide better liquidity and attract investors who need a more regulated investment environment.
Liquidity is weekly as a minimum, with 75% of holdings offering daily liquidity. The practical advantage of this, according to Cédric Lamielle, founder at Casteel, is that
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines