CIMB has held a leading position in derivatives hedging in the Malaysian market for some time - but this was strengthened in September 2011 with its most significant business reorganisation since becoming a universal bank in 2005. All corporate lending and deposit taking, transaction banking, treasury and markets activities, and derivatives were consolidated under a single division of Corporate Banking, Treasury and Markets.
According to Jennifer Yong, executive vice-president, structured and
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants