With its roots in Hong Kong and China, HSBC has been at the forefront of developing the renminbi market both onshore and offshore, offering the first renminbi non-deliverable forwards (NDFs) in Hong Kong in 2006 and playing a pivotal role in the offshore market's subsequent expansion.
This has helped make HSBC the leading market-maker for options in offshore renminbi, providing over $10 billion in hedging solutions to corporate clients and a similar amount to its institutional clients, according
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?