Icap Energy Singapore wins this year’s Broker of the Year, Asia award after an impressive 12 months in which it launched new products, boosted its research capabilities and managed the transfer of its Asian book from London to Singapore.
Amid exceptionally high levels of volatility and heightened concern over counterparty and execution risk, Icap Energy Singapore was able to offer clients pricing and transaction certainty across a range of commodities, from crude oil and electricity, to natural
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules