Economic growth in the Asia-Pacific region may be outpacing that seen elsewhere, yet to post a 75% rise in year-on-year regional revenue from 2011 to 2012 is impressive by any standard and helped technology vendor Triple Point Technology secure this year’s ETRM Software House of the Year, Asia award. The company also boosted regional head count by some 60% to 400 since the start of 2011. This included the acquisition of Australian firm Qmastor and its 110 staff.
The US firm, which is about to
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules