Staying ahead of the structured products pack in Asia over the past 12 months has required an increased focus on institutional investors at the expense of retail and continued development in the sphere of private banking. Wealth really is on the rise in Asia, and whatever economists and analysts have to say about a slowdown in any of the region's boom-time economies needs to be considered in relation to the mass of wealth that has already been created by the latest generation of entrepreneurs.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay