EEX’s spot market volume increased by 54% in 2011 versus 2010, while its derivatives market grew 11% over the same period. The Leipzig-based exchange successfully established higher trading volumes within the German Gaspool and NetConnect Germany markets, and it has reached a substantial market share in the Dutch TTF spot market area. EEX’s clearing house, European Commodity Clearing (ECC), has also recently launched the UK National Balancing Point as a clearing product.
At the heart of EEX’s
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?