Meeting increased investor demand for transparency while adapting to greater regulatory scrutiny and contributing to cutting-edge developments in exchange-traded funds (ETFs) has placed Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) at the forefront of structured fund innovation.
The bank has launched a total of 18 ETFs so far this year, a number indicative of its intent to increase the niche presence it has opted for. The invention this requires includes the launch of the first Commodity Trading Adviser (CTA)
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay