This year, Milliman undertook its largest ever project: overhauling the actuarial systems of UK closed life fund consolidator, Phoenix Group.
The project showed off some of the key innovations and enhancements that Milliman had developed for its risk engine, MG-Alfa.
Brian Reid, MG-Alfa sales director at Milliman, says: “As a consolidator of closed life funds Phoenix ended up with a collection of models on different systems. As a result it was impossible to meet the requirements of Solvency II.”
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia