DURING the past year Algorithmics has expanded its Solvency II solution significantly to meet the needs of insurers irrespective of their size, complexity and level of sophistication. Algorithmics’ solution now comes in three editions, which are complete end-to-end solutions that cover the three pillars of Solvency II by addressing the calculation of solvency capital, governance and reporting.
“All three editions provide our clients with the flexibility to incorporate liability cashflows
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules