The tough agency broking environment has changed investor priorities, giving them a greater macro focus, according to Gary Jenkins, head of fixed income at Evolution Securities in London.
“The past 12 months have been tough and volumes are undoubtedly down,” he explains. “The European sovereign crisis has at times led to stagnation in the market so it is not surprising if investors focus more on what could happen to their portfolio as a result of fallout from the European sovereign mess than on
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia