Toronto-based technology vendor Algorithmics has enhanced the counterparty credit exposure and liquidity risk functionality of Algo Risk Service, its risk management platform aimed at the buy-side.
“Since 2008, counterparty credit exposure has become a hot topic for the buy-side. Algorithmics has always had a robust credit platform for the sell-side, with functionality far beyond what a buy-side client would usually require. It just made sense for ARS to take some of that functionality and offer
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence