While volatility and uncertainty have halted momentum in developed credit markets on a few occasions recently, particularly in Europe, the emerging markets have generally enjoyed a trouble-free year. Attracted by strong growth, appreciating currencies and low government deficits in emerging economies, investors have voted with their wallets.
Fund data specialist EPFR Global says EM bond funds saw almost $40 billion of inflows in the first nine months, smashing the full-year record of $9.7
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay