With regulators around the world increasingly pushing for central counterparty (CCP) clearing of over-the-counter derivatives in an effort to reduce systemic risk and increase transparency, exchanges and their clearing houses have been looking for ways to bridge the technology gap between the traditional clearing of exchange-traded derivatives, and that of more customised OTC products.
During the past 12 months, Calypso Technology has emerged as the software vendor of choice in this emerging
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines