When it comes to putting together banking solutions for the pensions and insurance industries it pays to be big, and to be connected to all the different groups with vested interests in life and pensions asset and liability management challenges. Royal Bank of Scotland’s (RBS) strength in this regard is market leading.
“I think what we’re very good at is linking all the various stakeholders together using our extensive contacts,” says Sinead Leahy, London-based head of pension solutions at RBS
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE