Last year was a stand-out one for E.ON Energy Trading (EET) in Europe’s gas markets, both in terms of financial performance and strategic progress, earning it Energy Risk’s 2010 European Natural Gas House of the Year award.
EET supplies gas to its parent company E.ON AG’s gas retail businesses and gas-fired power plants, and, together with the oil trading team, works to provide E.ON’s regional subsidiaries with risk management services.
In 2009, EET generated nearly 10% of E.ON’s overall profits
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?