Credit magazine was delighted to be in New York, not only to escape the grim November weather that hit the UK for much of the month, but also to recognise the winners of both the Credit Americas and Credit Technology Innovation awards.
A cocktail reception was held at the fashionable Hudson Hotel in Manhattan, which proved a popular venue with everyone in attendance. Our winners took the chance to mingle, enjoy some well-deserved refreshments and take in the views of the spectacular New York skyline from the roof terrace.
Editor Rob Davies gave a short speech emphasising the dramatic turnaround in the credit markets that has taken place in 2009, before moving on to the more important business of handing out the awards.
Several representatives of Barclays Capital, winner of the best bank overall and best bank for credit research, were present to accept their awards, along with the many other firms that have proved their credentials in what has been a memorable year in the credit markets.
Click here to view photos of the event.
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights