Credit Suisse was an early mover in risk management, making an assessment of its strategic positioning as far back as April 2007 and reducing its use of risk capital from December of that year. For being nimble and quick to adjust to dislocated markets, Credit Suisse is our equity derivatives house of the year.
“We were one of the first houses to recognise that two things had disappeared. First, liquidity, and second, reinsurance capabilities – tail risk on tail risk,” says Savady Yem, managing
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines