Bookrunners: Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Societe Generale, Natixis
After more than a month of inactivity in the Euro corporate bond market it was apt that one of the highest-rated European utilities, GDF Suez, managed to unblock the pipe and reopen the market on October 17.
The EUR1.9 billion dual-tranche offering is also notable for being the first transaction for the group since GDF and Suez merged in July 2008. "It was an opportunity to gauge
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden