The launch of Tradition Re in January 2009 has enabled inter-dealer broker Tradition to expand further its offering in the weather derivatives market, securing it Energy Risk's 2009 Weather House of the Year award.
Tradition Re is a specialist reinsurance team, headed up by Kendall Johnson, managing director and global head of reinsurance and weather derivatives at Tradition. It offers brokerage services to insurers, reinsurers and other financial institutions in the weather sector. Placing rein
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data