Deutsche Bank's precious metals business moved into overdrive in 2007. "The bank's commodity expansion has continued on plan with the vision implemented two years ago," says Ray Key, The bank's London-based global head of metals. The bank's strong balance sheet, credit rating and commodity credentials are evidence of why the business has been unaffected by the global banking crisis of the past 12 months.
The bank's strength in metals is its integrated platform. It can offer products from vanilla
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia