The deal of the year award, one of the most fiercely contested categories this year, goes to the BNP Paribas' innovative revitalisation of Sydney-based AMP Capital Investors' Future Directions Total Return Fund. The transaction was extremely well received by the client, is performing beyond expectations and involved some ingenious financial engineering, given the numerous moving parts.
In mid-2006, AMP decided to restructure its existing fund of hedge funds, the Future Directions Total Return
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?