Over the past year Standard Chartered Bank has consistently capitalised on its substantial Asian presence to spread the word on interest rate risk management. And while some houses on the street may be able to match Standard Chartered in terms of innovative interest rate derivative products, few players come close to the UK bank's dedication to developing new markets for these tools.
"Our strategic focus remains on Asia, Africa and the Middle East," says Gregory Clinton, global head of
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden