Barclays Capital has made some very impressive enhancements to its interest rate derivatives offering in Asia in the past year. In a difficult market, the UK bank has come up with truly original and effective structures that most, if not all, its rivals were unable to match. This has been possible thanks both to the skill of its quants, traders and structurers and to technology investments bearing fruit, making it a worthy winner of Asia Risk's interest rates derivatives house award.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance