In many ways, Barclays Capital's currency derivatives group last year began to bear the fruits of the strategic overhaul launched by Ivan Ritossa, global head of foreign exchange, in late 2003. Clients have been impressed by the dealer's ability to speedily price structures that hedge the most complex of risks, and its readiness to quote prices at tenors and in illiquid currency pairs that many houses simply ignore.
"Our goal has always been to create a platform that addresses clients' needs,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?