THERE are few houses out there that can say, hand on heart, that they are up there with the best in pretty much every asset class, from interest rates and foreign exchange, to equity, to credit. Deutsche Bank, however, has built up a formidable presence in each individual business line, while at the same time has reorganised itself internally to enable greater co-ordination in trading and product distribution across asset classes.
Throw in its global reach, its ability to come up with
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay