When a research analyst points to a bank's credit portfolio management (CPM) team as a key reason for a positive outlook on a stock, it turns heads internally and makes a compelling case for others to follow suit.
That report was written by Stuart Graham of Merrill Lynch and identified a EUR3 per share benefit from the hedging and securitisation activities of Deutsche Bank's loan exposure management group (LEMG). Although that report was released in March 2006, the bank has continued to build up
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay