Credit derivatives trading is booming, and those involved in the market need systems that can price, trade and calculate the risk and profit and loss of these complex instruments. But it is not just the big banks and brokers that are involved in the market – smaller banks, hedge funds and other organisations are increasingly making use of credit derivative instruments, and they too need technology to help them manage their trades. Although there are a number of well-established systems available
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?