Since the financial crisis, the securitised credit universe has returned an annual average of more than 25%. Investors have added an estimated $26 billion to the sector. The combination of performance and flows has made this group one of the most profitable for investors and managers in the modern history of hedge funds.
The most recent flow data shows signs of negative sentiment towards the group with outflows in five of the last nine months. Tradi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules