After the frivolity of the dancers, a more sedate tone was struck by Jonathan Greene, publisher of Hedge Funds Review. “The past 12 months have been incredibly taxing for all of us in the industry,” he said in his opening remarks.
“In previous years a good reputation, a slick marketing presentation and solid past performance might have been enough to secure investment. The landscape has now changed. Your investors are demanding far more in terms of due diligence and reporting and there is
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines