The fund of hedge funds (FoHFs) industry is stepping up the pace of innovation in a push to improve performance and regain investor confidence. Business models have changed, fund structures have been overhauled and investment strategies have been tweaked, resulting in the launch of some innovative products.
There are good reasons for FoHFs to embrace change. The industry has come in for some harsh criticism of late. Frustrated investors complain that FoHFs diversify away hedge fund alpha, have
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay