Analysing an asset-weighted portfolio of the 30 largest reporting hedge funds shows what market exposures, risk factors and performance expectations this institutional portfolio would create for an investor. Understanding the current market exposures, risk factors and performance expectations of these funds, especially if a crisis were to occur, offers a way to gauge the positioning of the broader hedge fund industry.
The 30 hedge funds in the analysis reported $450.51 billion in assets under
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia