Despite its short existence, InfraHedge is currently the largest managed account platform (MAP) worldwide. While the managed accounts of Deutsche Bank and Man Group’s FRM have shrunk a little in recent years and Lyxor’s have crept up a little, State Street-owned InfraHedge has more than doubled in size.
Established in the first quarter of 2011, InfraHedge’s MAP has grown from $7.6 billion in June 2012 to $11.5 billion the same time next year to $15.2 billion in June 2014.
Deutsche Bank declined to
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines