“Inevitably the bigger you get, the more your style must drift,” says David Gorton, chief investment officer of London Diversified Fund Management (LDFM).
LDFM – if you hadn’t guessed, a diversified hedge fund manager based in London – is not terribly concerned about being small. The global macro-focused manager has $530 million in assets under management (AUM) and its London Select Fund won Hedge Funds Review’s ‘Best fixed income sub-$100 million hedge fund’ category at May’s European Single
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay