A survey carried out by Hedge Funds Review’s sister title Custody Risk of hedge fund administrators with a collective $2.2 trillion in assets under administration shows the sector to be in rude good health. In the crucial hedge funds business, almost all administrators saw robust double-digit increases in assets entrusted to them.
But the survey also revealed differences in the service offerings of fund administration providers when it comes to assisting clients with valuations and reporting.
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules