The failure of a hedge fund can be devastating for those who have invested money in it. But savvy investors in Cayman Islands funds can minimise their losses and even generate additional returns by taking an active role in the liquidation process.
The territory’s legal system – with its developed insolvency profession and a judiciary sympathetic to minimising credit and investor losses – offers tools for investors eager to extract maximum value from these situations.
The liquidation of a Cayman
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE