Assets under management (AUM) for commingled fund of hedge funds (FoHF) vehicles increased $21.93 billion in Q1 2014, to a total of $932.45 billion. Performance gains represented $8.35 billion in asset growth and investor flows accounted for a net increase of $13.57 billion, the first quarter-on-quarter net positive figure since Q2 2011.
FoHFs have had net negative investor flows for five of the past six years, the exception being 2010 with $2.97 billion in
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia