The European Central Bank (ECB) and Bank of England (BoE) will present a joint statement at the spring meeting of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank calling for coherence across financial sectors, in particular concerning the unfavourable regulatory treatment of high-quality securitisation instruments.
The call for a more understanding treatment of high-quality securitisation vehicles, specifically asset-backed securities related to the small and medium-sized business (SME) sector in
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines