Chinese hedge funds provide strong returns
China-focused funds continue to be the best performing of any targeted emerging market exposure in 2013 through May. The universe returned an average of 4.0% during May bringing returns over 10% for the year and on pace to more than double the 11.4% performance of 2012.
China-focused hedge funds have an estimated $16.8 billion in assets under management, an 8% increase in 2013. Performance has driven top-line growth as investor flows have been negative
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights