Hermes BPK Partners has teamed with Seattle-based private equity company Northern Lights Capital Group to create a hedge fund early-stage investment vehicle.
Known as the Accelerator Fund, the vehicle has an initial $250 million from institutional investors to use to help start-up hedge fund managers grow.
The fund's first allocation is to the Taurasi Capital Master Fund, a long/short credit hedge fund run by Taurasi chief investment officer Mark Melchiorre.
Melchiorre, the former head of credit
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines