Relative value strategies such as those relating to fixed income have been somewhat immune from recent market dislocations.
Subsequently, they have displayed the lowest volatility among the three main fund classes of relative value, event driven and opportunistic. This is because generating returns in these strategies relies on many factors, least of all equity market related.
Relative value hedge fund strategies seek mispricings of related securities or financial instruments and
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay