Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (DrKW) has launched its prime brokerage product after nearly 10 months of development. The service is being run by a team headed by Martin Keller, former head of prime broking at ING Barings.
DrKW has built a dedicated front-end system for all client reporting and communications, taking in multi-product feeds to allow for cross product margining and the development of operational systems.
DrKW is aiming to become an established provider of prime broking services to
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?