Since inception in October 2000, it has performed well with only four down months and has consistently outperformed the JP Morgan Emerging Market Bond Plus Index.
The fund aims to provide risk-adjusted absolute returns by combining a relative value strategy with fundamental bottom up research across a range of fixed income products.
It typically invests in sovereign and corporate debt, bank loans, senior or secured bond issues and local currency products as well as distressed debt.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines