FX hedge fund Insch Capital Management AG has joined the growing trend arguably more prevalent in the hedge fund administration world - that of outsourcing a branch of their company to a more cost-effective part of the world.
The Swiss-based hedge fund has launched an IT research and development company in Sofia, Bulgaria, where labour costs are cheaper and the skill-base is plentiful.
The company, named Insch Quotient (IQ), has been established to develop and offer a number of financial service
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia