Coronation has delayed the launch of its planned investment trust of hedge funds following the departure of its multi-manager hedge funds business chief investment officer, Ken Kinsey-Quick.
Kinsey-Quick has left the company by mutual agreement and will stay on as a consultant for the next six months. His various management responsibilities had been re-organised to focus his attention on the investment process and agreement could not be reached on the extent of those changes.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?