Matrix Money Management has announced that its Matrix Conservative Approach Strategy Fund has doubled its size and now stands at $20m.
Its growth has been explained by the global bear market conditions which have encouraged intermediaries to actively reposition their clients' portfolios to defend them against further market downturns. The fund seeks to minimise risk when global stockmarkets are falling and aims to provide year-on-year returns of 10-12% for sterling investors.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines